Update 4/9 • 420 SALE NOW ACTIVE, Enjoy!!
- Gold inlay depicts Horus, the ancient Egyptian falcon-headed god who's left eye represents the moon, and right eye represents the sun.
- This sacred Horus Tablet Pendant #18 is made with Grateful Blue, a vibrant opaque blue.
- A small white opal inlay floats beside Horus.
- Perfected faceted on all edges, for a stone-cold feel.
- The back of the pendant also features carvings of ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs. Each pendant comes with a Green T alphabet, so you can decipher the message.
Length: 2.4 in
Width: 1.1 in
Bail Diameter: 8 mm
Ti signed, dated and numbered.