Shipping on all orders made between 2/24 - 2/29 will be postponed until 3/2. We thank you for your patience and understanding as we bring more works for you all. Aloha!
- The Rebubbler is a combination of a recycler and a bubbler. The water flows through the chamber and through the donut, up the dual uptakes, and then down through the center of the donut.
- Made with Nightshade and Brozay.
- The neck, donut and body of the piece is accented with retticello of yellow, orange and red.
- Horns sprout up from the base of the Rebubbler. The horns have matching pastel gradient linework within them.
- A beautiful Brozay dichro marble sits on the base of the piece, next to a flashy white opal coin.
Joint: 10mm removable 3-hole downstem
Base diameter: 3.25"
Pelican hard case included.