Artist Update 6/28 • Hubbard
- Steve Sizelove & Black Sand Glass Torso of Pele
- This incredible rig is shaped by Steve Sizelove into his signature female torso, and Lava-Tech etching done by Black Sand Glass!
- The torso of Pele, the Hawaiian goddess of fire, is brought to life! Lava flows down and across her body in a beautifully organic way.
- Forged by both artists in the forests of Puna, Hawaii! What a magical piece.
- 10mm fixed joint.
- 3.25" tall, 2.25" base.
- Ti signed and dated by both artists.
- Free shipping within a Pelican hard case.