JL Glassworks & Rock Solid UV Fume and Opal Qanat Recycler
- JL Glassworks (Jxbey) & Rock Solid UV Fume and Opal Qanat #42 Recycler
- This Qanat features an opal coin accent in the center of the piece, under the disk on the neck, and a second tumbled opal hidden behind the uptake disk!
- The water going up through an insane fumed retti disk! Beneath that is a mesmerizing vortex marble, and under the joint is a mini fumed retti marble!
- All the clear sections are UV-reactive Nova, which glow orange in UV light!
- The combination of styles here go together incredibly well and these two artists went all out for this piece! Rock Solid made the fumed bubble trap tubing and fume retti and vortex attachments. Incredible execution of shaping by JL.