Blu Sun / OG Tubes
- Wook #534 is named "Mauna Loa" after the active volcano on Big Island.
- A collaboration between BluSun and OG Tubes. This open-mouth wook pendant features an erupting volcano made with OG's uv-reactive smoke cloud, which glows pink and green under ultraviolet light.
- The wook's eyes are made with Orange Crayon and backed with uv-reactive Nova, glowing yellow under ultraviolet light.
- The base of the wook is made with Chartreuse.
- Ti signed, numbered and dated.
Length: 3.25 in
Width: 1.5 in
Depth: 1.5 in