ARTIST UPDATES 8/4 • Boogie • Chaka • Moose And Fire • Snic
- This pendant scene is made with Azul's Chaplain graffiti tech.
- The "wall" is covered in a variety of milli chips: abstract designs, funky monsters, the words 'Life' and of course Chaplain faces.
- In the foreground of the scene is the silhouette of a man standing with a cane, a Kodama (tree spirit from Japanese folklore), a discarded spray can, a floating balloon and Friend Request milli.
- The pendant is cold worked on the edges and corners for a clean, smooth, gem-like feel.
- The bail of this pendant is made with a rainbow section of mixed milli chips.