Updated 7/30/21 • Crowman Crothers • Salt • Sven • Ethan Windy
- This pendant scene is made with Azul's Chaplain graffiti tech.
- The "wall" is covered in a variety of milli chips: abstract designs, funky monsters, the words 'Life' and of course Chaplain faces.
- In the foreground of the scene is the silhouette of a man standing with a cane, Gigi the cat, a discarded spray can, a floating balloon and Friend Request milli.
- The pendant is cold worked on the edges and corners for a clean, smooth, gem-like feel.
- The bail of this pendant is made with blue dichro.